Dead Space Fail Dead Space Fail

LOL! xD

Everybody knows I'm a motherf*cking monsta! That was the best part for me!

Dazzled (V2 wip) Dazzled (V2 wip)

Honestly I don't know who voted you a straight 0, they might envy your talent for music production. It sounds nicely done, as always. Don't let these guys keep your motivation down, you're a talented producer. Keep it up, Timo!

--------------------------------------------------------------
Go check out my latest Vocal Trance if you have a moment, I'll appreciate it a lot:

Thanks in advance, Timo, hope everything goes OK to you, you deserve it :)

D-Chain responds:

as cocky as this may sound;
i don't care about 0 voters because i know my music is a lot better than a 0.
it deserves a 1 atleast. lol
And thanks man!

Black Dragon Bones Black Dragon Bones

Hi there!

Good work Screwlooze, I really enjoy this kind of Psytrance style, it sounds incredibly well put together. The only thing that kinda bugs me is that sometimes the bass seems a bit "drowned", especially at the second transition. Also, though the ending is a bit abrupt, It doesn't bother me that much, it feels right due to the melody progression. Keep up the good work!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have time, please go and check out my latest Trance release, hope my review helps you! :D

> https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/767042

ScrewlooZe responds:

Hey Gonzo!
Noice to hear that :) i had an old Notebook and it was super laggy to produce... Today i have got a new one.
Black Dragon is my Artist Name in Germany, and the track Bones is Just a Part of a Project, stay tuned ;)

Re:Reveris ~ Vocal Ver. Re:Reveris ~ Vocal Ver.

R4R Thread
------------------------------------------------------------
Wow, just wow.

Incredible work Troisnyx, such a beautiful voice, instrumentation, atmosphere, EVERYTHING! It surrounded all my room with peace, tranquility and warmness. This songs hits you in the deepest corners of your heart. There's nothing I can complain about it, one of the best songs I had to review in the thread if not the best. Thanks for sharing this incredible piece.