Dazzled (V2 wip) Dazzled (V2 wip)

Honestly I don't know who voted you a straight 0, they might envy your talent for music production. It sounds nicely done, as always. Don't let these guys keep your motivation down, you're a talented producer. Keep it up, Timo!

--------------------------------------------------------------
Go check out my latest Vocal Trance if you have a moment, I'll appreciate it a lot:

Thanks in advance, Timo, hope everything goes OK to you, you deserve it :)

D-Chain responds:

as cocky as this may sound;
i don't care about 0 voters because i know my music is a lot better than a 0.
it deserves a 1 atleast. lol
And thanks man!

Black Dragon Bones Black Dragon Bones

Hi there!

Good work Screwlooze, I really enjoy this kind of Psytrance style, it sounds incredibly well put together. The only thing that kinda bugs me is that sometimes the bass seems a bit "drowned", especially at the second transition. Also, though the ending is a bit abrupt, It doesn't bother me that much, it feels right due to the melody progression. Keep up the good work!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
If you have time, please go and check out my latest Trance release, hope my review helps you! :D

> https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/767042

ScrewlooZe responds:

Hey Gonzo!
Noice to hear that :) i had an old Notebook and it was super laggy to produce... Today i have got a new one.
Black Dragon is my Artist Name in Germany, and the track Bones is Just a Part of a Project, stay tuned ;)

Re:Reveris ~ Vocal Ver. Re:Reveris ~ Vocal Ver.

R4R Thread
------------------------------------------------------------
Wow, just wow.

Incredible work Troisnyx, such a beautiful voice, instrumentation, atmosphere, EVERYTHING! It surrounded all my room with peace, tranquility and warmness. This songs hits you in the deepest corners of your heart. There's nothing I can complain about it, one of the best songs I had to review in the thread if not the best. Thanks for sharing this incredible piece.

L. Mity&Espresso - If I could find you L. Mity&Espresso - If I could find you

Glad to see how much you improved Mellon! :D

DJ-mellon responds:

ahhhhhhhhh dude... nice to see you again ;-;

Sonic 3 - Frozen In Despair (Ice Cap) Sonic 3 - Frozen In Despair (Ice Cap)

R4R
-------------------------------
Hello there Pauly! Let's go with the review.

Ah, this brings so many fond memories from my childhood. You have captured the most authentic essence of the old Sonic's OST. Fast melodies and progressions, retro techno vibes,... I LOVE IT.
The only thing that bugs me a bit is that the vocals don't stand out as much as I would like to, they seem to be covered by the rest of the song in some parts. Despite that, this is a HUGE effort from your part, and needs to be recognized. Hope this review helped you!

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

Much appreciated. The vocals were little tough to do. First they were too loud, then I over edited it, and before I know it's too late to undo it XD The lesson here is to save a whole new file with the original clips in case I have to go back lol. But it means a lot to me that you enjoyed this. I put everything I knew into it and am hoping for it to pay off XD Thanks again

A Dude Named Grant A Dude Named Grant

Hey 1f1n1ty!

Nice song you've got here man, feels like its part from a Sonic OST. It's catchy, funky and fun to listen to it, it has it all I ask for a song!

Score: A Dude Named Grant/5

Review by: A Dude Named Gonzo.

1f1n1ty responds:

you know what's amazing me right now? not one reviewer has said anything negative about this track

Deep Space Neon Deep Space Neon

R4R Thread
-------------------------------------------------------
Hi ganon95! Let's go with the review:

I really like the vibes of your song! The mastering is on point, I can see this as a background music for a videogame for example, that's a great work from your part, such a pity that you lost the project to finish it.

The only thing that I can complain about is that I would pump up the volume of the melody at 1:30, I think it would give it a much more engaging rhythm, but that's just a question of my preference.

Overall this song is catchy, has the right melodies, mastering, etc. The only thing that it needs is to be finished.

Hope this review helped you!

ganon95 responds:

actually one of the things i was planning to do at 1:30 was increase the volume, but it was erased before i could do that. glad you liked it tho.

D-Chain - Twenty Miles Apart D-Chain - Twenty Miles Apart

Nice WIP Timo! You always accomplish a clean, professional sound quality. Keep it up!

Also, check out my latest song, I think you'll enjoy it :)

D-Chain responds:

I always feel the need to give listeners a clean professional sound so thanks for mentioning :D
it makes me feel i did something good!
I reviewed your remix, and everyone else who goes bye checking out my song,
check out Dj-Gonzo's new remix he finished in nearly 2 years time!
link: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/746631

Sometimes Sometimes

R4R
--------------------------------------------------
Hey 5TanLey, I always listen to your songs, you always deliver a high quality and clean sounds in your releases.

This song is no exception of course, I really like the intro you made, the contrast between the delicate synth background from the beggining evolves into a pure DnB beat but keeping the melody clean and memorable, that's pure talent from your part!

The work you made in your mixing is quite noticeable, and it shines especially when the reverb and the plucky synths don't cover each other at all, they all contribute to give that emotional flow to this piece.

Nice work, keep it up as always!

5TanLey responds:

wow, thanks :)

Desolate Dream Desolate Dream

Such a delicate and emotional piece of art. Really touched my soul.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

I'm glad to hear you like it :D