View Profile Dj-Gonzo

1 Movie Review

LOL! xD

Everybody knows I'm a motherf*cking monsta! That was the best part for me!

102 Audio Reviews

Niiiiiiice song! :D

Nice work! Keep it up :D

L-Mity responds:

Thank you gonzo!

Love the ambience you're trying to get throughout the intro, creepy noises and distant sounds are really well mixed with the piano there. I would try to tone down a bit the first impact at 0:54, it seems too distorted in my opinion. That slowdown transition is bonkers I would absolutely keep it in your final version. Hope you can finish this soon, it has potential for sure, keep up the good work :D

>GTB

Zazzy responds:

Something like what you described is already happening! The song style is trying to be somewhat in line with Ghostemane's style, which includes metal-style screaming. In the current version of the song, while the impact is actually louder than it is here technically, it sounds much better. In the final version where my roommate overlays rap onto it, there will be a prolonged scream over each impact, where of course I'll lessen the volume to accomedate.

Hi! I'm GTB, a spanish amateur self-taught music producer. Videogames/EDM/Trance/Pop composer & songwriter. "Walking over the horizon, always one step beyond"

25, Male