Dead Space Fail Dead Space Fail

LOL! xD

Everybody knows I'm a motherf*cking monsta! That was the best part for me!

A Dude Named Grant A Dude Named Grant

Hey 1f1n1ty!

Nice song you've got here man, feels like its part from a Sonic OST. It's catchy, funky and fun to listen to it, it has it all I ask for a song!

Score: A Dude Named Grant/5

Review by: A Dude Named Gonzo.

Deep Space Neon Deep Space Neon

R4R Thread
-------------------------------------------------------
Hi ganon95! Let's go with the review:

I really like the vibes of your song! The mastering is on point, I can see this as a background music for a videogame for example, that's a great work from your part, such a pity that you lost the project to finish it.

The only thing that I can complain about is that I would pump up the volume of the melody at 1:30, I think it would give it a much more engaging rhythm, but that's just a question of my preference.

Overall this song is catchy, has the right melodies, mastering, etc. The only thing that it needs is to be finished.

Hope this review helped you!

>GTB

ganon95 responds:

actually one of the things i was planning to do at 1:30 was increase the volume, but it was erased before i could do that. glad you liked it tho.

D-Chain - Twenty Miles Apart D-Chain - Twenty Miles Apart

Nice WIP Timo! You always accomplish a clean, professional sound quality. Keep it up!

Also, check out my latest song, I think you'll enjoy it :)

D-Chain responds:

I always feel the need to give listeners a clean professional sound so thanks for mentioning :D
it makes me feel i did something good!
I reviewed your remix, and everyone else who goes bye checking out my song,
check out Dj-Gonzo's new remix he finished in nearly 2 years time!
link: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/746631