A Dude Named Grant A Dude Named Grant

Hey 1f1n1ty!

Nice song you've got here man, feels like its part from a Sonic OST. It's catchy, funky and fun to listen to it, it has it all I ask for a song!

Score: A Dude Named Grant/5

Review by: A Dude Named Gonzo.

Deep Space Neon Deep Space Neon

R4R Thread
-------------------------------------------------------
Hi ganon95! Let's go with the review:

I really like the vibes of your song! The mastering is on point, I can see this as a background music for a videogame for example, that's a great work from your part, such a pity that you lost the project to finish it.

The only thing that I can complain about is that I would pump up the volume of the melody at 1:30, I think it would give it a much more engaging rhythm, but that's just a question of my preference.

Overall this song is catchy, has the right melodies, mastering, etc. The only thing that it needs is to be finished.

Hope this review helped you!

ganon95 responds:

actually one of the things i was planning to do at 1:30 was increase the volume, but it was erased before i could do that. glad you liked it tho.

D-Chain - Twenty Miles Apart D-Chain - Twenty Miles Apart

Nice WIP Timo! You always accomplish a clean, professional sound quality. Keep it up!

Also, check out my latest song, I think you'll enjoy it :)

D-Chain responds:

I always feel the need to give listeners a clean professional sound so thanks for mentioning :D
it makes me feel i did something good!
I reviewed your remix, and everyone else who goes bye checking out my song,
check out Dj-Gonzo's new remix he finished in nearly 2 years time!
link: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/746631

Sometimes Sometimes

R4R
--------------------------------------------------
Hey 5TanLey, I always listen to your songs, you always deliver a high quality and clean sounds in your releases.

This song is no exception of course, I really like the intro you made, the contrast between the delicate synth background from the beggining evolves into a pure DnB beat but keeping the melody clean and memorable, that's pure talent from your part!

The work you made in your mixing is quite noticeable, and it shines especially when the reverb and the plucky synths don't cover each other at all, they all contribute to give that emotional flow to this piece.

Nice work, keep it up as always!

5TanLey responds:

wow, thanks :)

Desolate Dream Desolate Dream

Such a delicate and emotional piece of art. Really touched my soul.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

I'm glad to hear you like it :D

Mirage Mirage

R4R
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey Drewpy, nice song you got here!

I really love the way the guitar and the synths blend together, you managed to achieve the perfect combination between them.

It kinda sounds like a videogame when you make these transitions around 1:30 and 3:30 I can dig the funky beat you made.

I can't complain about anything at all, that's how good this is! Congratulations!

Drewpy responds:

Thanks so much! Glad you liked it :)

Detious - Hypersphere Detious - Hypersphere

Glad to see you are still alive dude! Great song!

DetiousMusic responds:

Never dead! Thanks (:

D-Chain - Diffuse (WiP) D-Chain - Diffuse (WiP)

Classy as hell Timo! It makes me remember Pryda's Europa style. Keep it up my friend! :D

Solar Dust Solar Dust

This is from R4R thread, hi Zechnition! :D
-----------------------------------------
Pretty catchy tune here Zech! I like the piano/violin background you've used, it helps the song evolve in an interesting way making it feel like you really are in space (Good title for the song ;D). The only thing that feels a bit loose here is the bass, it seems to cover the rest of synths here and there, not too much, but I would check the compression on it. Keep it up! Hope this helps.

Zechnition responds:

Hey, thanks for the review!

TO - Tracer (m!q) TO - Tracer (m!q)

Quality work as always! My recommendation: Why don't you try "high pitch peaks sextuplets" in the drumstep part? (To clarify what I mean to say ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ_aoZXyAL8 at second 0:49 more or less.) Hope that helps! This WIP has great potential.

Keep it up Timo!