Detious - Hypersphere Detious - Hypersphere

Glad to see you are still alive dude! Great song!

DetiousMusic responds:

Never dead! Thanks (:

D-Chain - Diffuse (WiP) D-Chain - Diffuse (WiP)

Classy as hell Timo! It makes me remember Pryda's Europa style. Keep it up my friend! :D

Solar Dust Solar Dust

This is from R4R thread, hi Zechnition! :D
-----------------------------------------
Pretty catchy tune here Zech! I like the piano/violin background you've used, it helps the song evolve in an interesting way making it feel like you really are in space (Good title for the song ;D). The only thing that feels a bit loose here is the bass, it seems to cover the rest of synths here and there, not too much, but I would check the compression on it. Keep it up! Hope this helps.

Zechnition responds:

Hey, thanks for the review!

TO - Tracer (m!q) TO - Tracer (m!q)

Quality work as always! My recommendation: Why don't you try "high pitch peaks sextuplets" in the drumstep part? (To clarify what I mean to say ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ_aoZXyAL8 at second 0:49 more or less.) Hope that helps! This WIP has great potential.

Keep it up Timo!

Then and Now Then and Now

Good work with this one! I like the high melody and chords. Maybe I feel that around 2:00 the distortion is a bit too hard, but all in all it fits with the drop at 2:20. Uplifting Trance at it's finest form! Keep it up! Glad to see Trance is still kicking in NG.

Ditchy responds:

Cheers mate, made me smile.

Prelude (Track 1: The Hero's Journey Series) Prelude (Track 1: The Hero's Journey Series)

WOW! Absolutely amazing, not worthy for only 5 stars. Such a beautiful piece of work here, I'm glad that I found you here in NG. It's soft, emotional, inspiring... it gives you a peaceful sensation, full of hope and tranquility. Can't wait for another release from you! :)

>GTB --> 5/5 Favourited, Followed, and Downloaded. MASTERPIECE!!!

SuperTonic64 responds:

Thanks Dj-Gonzo! :) I'm very happy you enjoyed it! This is the first in a full series, and I look forward to future reviews from you!

- SP

P R I N C V S S P R I N C V S S

===========================
Absolutely loving it! Specially the bass, it really forced me to dance all over my room. Also, great edition with the vocals, they fit perfectly here. The only thing that I find kind of "messy" is the pitch-oscilating sound you added around 0:30, but that's more a question of preferences I guess. Really enjoyed this song! Keep it up! :D

>GTB ---> 4,5/5 Review, Favourited and voted 5 ;)

The 35th Floor The 35th Floor

===========================
You achieved this quality in 16 hours? THAT'S INSANE! Really loved this one, from the wubs to the melodies. As you said, this reminds me the Spag Heddy style, but you somehow managed to give the song your personal touch, and that is not easy in Dubstep, where almost everything nowadays relies on the hyper distorted wubs and no originality. Keep it up! And, before I forget... UPPERCUT!

// GTB 5/5 Favourited and followed!

Veikyul responds:

Yeah, I'm really fast about producing when I put my mind to it ;)

Glad you enjoyed it!

steelside - Broken ft. Ivana (MegaSphere Remix) steelside - Broken ft. Ivana (MegaSphere Remix)

==============================
What can I say? I listened the original release by Steelside, and this remix, at least in my opinion, makes it even better. I love how the chords and vocals fit the guitar in between, I have listened great hardstyle releases here in NG, but this one is my new favourite. The only "complain" I have is that sometimes the drums muffle the emotion that the vocals might transmit to the listener, but that is not a bad thing in this song. Amazing work MegaSphere! Keep it up!

>GTB

Tobias Oakly - That Evening(Wip) Tobias Oakly - That Evening(Wip)

You always fit my taste for progressive, trance and all genres of electronic music, Timo. This one makes me remember the proggy Pryda productions. High quality mixing, effects, EVERYTHING is perfect. Love it, man, please finish it ASAP. :)

D-Chain responds:

Pryda was hero :) RIP
I will look into this one as soon as im done finishing another project.