D-Chain - Twenty Miles Apart D-Chain - Twenty Miles Apart

Nice WIP Timo! You always accomplish a clean, professional sound quality. Keep it up!

Also, check out my latest song, I think you'll enjoy it :)

D-Chain responds:

I always feel the need to give listeners a clean professional sound so thanks for mentioning :D
it makes me feel i did something good!
I reviewed your remix, and everyone else who goes bye checking out my song,
check out Dj-Gonzo's new remix he finished in nearly 2 years time!
link: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/746631

Sometimes Sometimes

R4R
--------------------------------------------------
Hey 5TanLey, I always listen to your songs, you always deliver a high quality and clean sounds in your releases.

This song is no exception of course, I really like the intro you made, the contrast between the delicate synth background from the beggining evolves into a pure DnB beat but keeping the melody clean and memorable, that's pure talent from your part!

The work you made in your mixing is quite noticeable, and it shines especially when the reverb and the plucky synths don't cover each other at all, they all contribute to give that emotional flow to this piece.

Nice work, keep it up as always!

5TanLey responds:

wow, thanks :)

Desolate Dream Desolate Dream

Such a delicate and emotional piece of art. Really touched my soul.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

I'm glad to hear you like it :D

Mirage Mirage

R4R
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey Drewpy, nice song you got here!

I really love the way the guitar and the synths blend together, you managed to achieve the perfect combination between them.

It kinda sounds like a videogame when you make these transitions around 1:30 and 3:30 I can dig the funky beat you made.

I can't complain about anything at all, that's how good this is! Congratulations!

Drewpy responds:

Thanks so much! Glad you liked it :)

Detious - Hypersphere Detious - Hypersphere

Glad to see you are still alive dude! Great song!

DetiousMusic responds:

Never dead! Thanks (:

D-Chain - Diffuse (WiP) D-Chain - Diffuse (WiP)

Classy as hell Timo! It makes me remember Pryda's Europa style. Keep it up my friend! :D

Solar Dust Solar Dust

This is from R4R thread, hi Zechnition! :D
-----------------------------------------
Pretty catchy tune here Zech! I like the piano/violin background you've used, it helps the song evolve in an interesting way making it feel like you really are in space (Good title for the song ;D). The only thing that feels a bit loose here is the bass, it seems to cover the rest of synths here and there, not too much, but I would check the compression on it. Keep it up! Hope this helps.

Zechnition responds:

Hey, thanks for the review!

TO - Tracer (m!q) TO - Tracer (m!q)

Quality work as always! My recommendation: Why don't you try "high pitch peaks sextuplets" in the drumstep part? (To clarify what I mean to say ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ_aoZXyAL8 at second 0:49 more or less.) Hope that helps! This WIP has great potential.

Keep it up Timo!

Then and Now Then and Now

Good work with this one! I like the high melody and chords. Maybe I feel that around 2:00 the distortion is a bit too hard, but all in all it fits with the drop at 2:20. Uplifting Trance at it's finest form! Keep it up! Glad to see Trance is still kicking in NG.

Ditchy responds:

Cheers mate, made me smile.

Prelude (Track 1: The Hero's Journey Series) Prelude (Track 1: The Hero's Journey Series)

WOW! Absolutely amazing, not worthy for only 5 stars. Such a beautiful piece of work here, I'm glad that I found you here in NG. It's soft, emotional, inspiring... it gives you a peaceful sensation, full of hope and tranquility. Can't wait for another release from you! :)

>GTB --> 5/5 Favourited, Followed, and Downloaded. MASTERPIECE!!!

SuperTonic64 responds:

Thanks Dj-Gonzo! :) I'm very happy you enjoyed it! This is the first in a full series, and I look forward to future reviews from you!

- SP